Large Item Pick-up Service
Lawrenceville Utilities offers a scheduled Large Item (Bulk) Pick-up service. This paid service includes items such as discarded appliances, mattresses, and small furniture. Large Item Pick-ups must be scheduled in advance, are only picked up on Fridays, and are not picked up on your regular trash day. Customers may schedule a pick-up online or by contacting Customer Service at Phone: 678-407-6675. There is a charge for this service. The City does not pick up tires, batteries, paint, or commercial/construction materials. The owner is responsible for the disposal of these items. For disposal information, call Gwinnett Clean and Beautiful at Phone: 770-822-5187.
Key information regarding Large Item Pick-up Service
- Large Item Pick-up Service takes place once per week on Fridays and includes items such as:
- Discarded appliances
- Small furniture
- There is a fee for this service of $5 to $10 per item.
- Items should be placed outside for pick-up the night before.
- If the online or in-person order is placed on a Friday, the pick-up will be scheduled for the following Friday.
- The weekly scheduled pick-up process ensures the efficiency of our Sanitation Department and allows additional time for our staff to focus efforts on the upkeep and beautification of our City.
- If an item is placed on the curb without contacting the City of Lawrenceville, either through the online form or Customer Service, the item will NOT be picked up.
- Any additional items other than those indicated on original request will be billed to the customer on their utility bill.
- Limb pick-up service, leaf service, and bagged grass clippings pick-up are NOT a part of the Large Item Pick-up Service.
- Truckload of limbs: $50