- Sanitation Department
The City of Lawrenceville Sanitation Department is responsible for the following:
- All residential and most of the commercial solid waste pickup inside the City limits.
- Large Item (Bulk) Pick-up
(pre-arranged for a fee)
- Recycling provided by Latham Home Sanitation at Phone: 770-55-0455.
- To determine your collection day or to request additional information, please call Customer Service at Phone: 678-407-6675 or visit My City Services.
Contact Customer Service for information regarding:
- Utility Set-Up: You may be able to complete your paperwork online.
An in-person visit to City Hall (70 S Clayton Street) to complete paperwork and establish a hook-up date may be required. Visit our Utility Setup page to review the list of documents you will need to set up your utility.
- Rates: Please contact Customer Service at Phone: 678-407-6675 with specific questions regarding rates.
- Billing Questions: Please contact Customer Service at Phone: 678-407-6675.
Sanitation Service Rate Change
|Senior Citizen (Senior Sanitation Discount Form)||$10|
|Rental Senior Citizen (Senior Sanitation Discount Form)||$10|
|Extra Cart Charge||$20|
Important Sanitation Department Information
- Businesses may purchase an 8-yard front-load dumpster through the City.
- Handicapped residents and individuals over 65 may apply for a Collection Exception, which permits garbage to be collected from the side of the house.
- Call Phone: 678-407-6675 to obtain a Collection Exemption Application or complete the Senior & Disability Exemption Application online.
- If you do not reside within the city limits, please contact Gwinnett County Sanitation for garbage and recycling collection providers.
- The City does not pick up tires, batteries, paint, or commercial and construction materials. The owner is responsible for the disposal of these items. For disposal information, call Gwinnett Clean and Beautiful at Phone: 770-822-5187.
- For information regarding City of Lawrenceville Streets Services, including leaf and grass collection, free mulch, pot holes, street maintenance, and limb collection, please visit the City of Lawrenceville website.